NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A RESIDENT OF WASHINGTON STATE TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, stolen or postage-due mail, entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Prizes: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winner will receive up to two (2) sets of four (4) tickets (up to eight (8) tickets in total), club level, to the St. Louis vs. Seattle pro football game on December 30, 2012 in Seattle, and two (2) parking passes. Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize. All other expenses are the sole responsibility of winner, including costs of travel to/from football game. Winner’s guests receiving tickets must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. If Grand Prize winner has fewer than seven (7) persons attend game with him/her, tickets (and parking passes, as applicable) will only be awarded in an amount corresponding to the actual number of persons attending game with Grand Prize winner and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Approximate retail value is $1,600.00. First Prize: Six (6) First Prizes will be awarded. Winner will receive a guided tour of the Clear Channel Building and the opportunity to watch the live broadcast of the Sports Radio KJR’s “Hardcore” football segment on Monday morning. First Prize is only available on Monday morning during 2012 professional football season; the exact date of First Prize activity to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner; and, should winner fail to do so, First Prize may be immediately terminated and the Sponsor may pursue other legal sanctions against winner. First Prize has no retail value.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $1,600.
3. Winner Determination: The Grand Prize winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about November 5, 2012. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible text message entries received by October 29, 2012 (at 11:59:59 p.m. PST), all eligible hand-delivered entries received by (close of business on) October 30, 2012 and all eligible mail-in entries postmarked by October 30, 2012 and received by November 2, 2012. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or phone (actual method of notification being at Sponsor’s sole discretion) on or about November 5, 2012, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion. If Grand Prize winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within three (3) days, Grand Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor's sole discretion. Each of Grand Prize winner’s guests receiving tickets must sign and return a liability and publicity release form prior to issuance of game tickets/prize. One (1) First Prize winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about each of the following dates (six  First Prize drawings in total) – September 17, 2012; October 8, 2012; October 22, 2012; November 5, 2012; November 19, 2012; December 3, 2012. Odds of winning a First Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible text message entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on the Monday preceding the date of the drawing; all eligible hand-delivered entries received by (close of business on) the Tuesday preceding the date of the drawing and all eligible mail-in entries postmarked by that Tuesday and received by the Friday preceding the date of the drawing. (For example, for the First Prize drawing on October 8, 2012, eligible text message entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Monday, October 1, 2012; all hand-delivered entries must be received by Tuesday, October 2, 2012; all mail-in entries must be postmarked by Tuesday, October 2, 2012 and received by Friday, October 5, 2012.) All First Prize winners will be notified by email or phone (actual method of notification being at Sponsor’s sole discretion) on or about the date of the applicable First Prize drawing, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within two (2) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion. If a First Prize winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within two (2) days, such First Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor's sole discretion. All drawings will be conducted by Sports Radio KJR (Clear Channel Media and Entertainment). Non-winning entries from a given First Prize drawing and Grand Prize drawing (as applicable) will be retained for subsequent First Prize drawings. All entries from the first four (4) First Prize drawings will be retained for the Grand Prize drawing. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
Prizes will be shipped to winners upon proof of eligibility. Winners must furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport). An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability release must be provided to Sponsor before prize can be received. No prize will be awarded unless the Affidavit has been received by Sponsor.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Washington State who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo Americas, Inc., Sports Radio KJR, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and (as applicable) their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize (however, there is no cash equivalent for First Prize as it has no retail value). Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners and Grand Prize winner’s guests. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners and Grand Prize winner’s guests shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners and/or Grand Prize winner’s guests based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the Grand Prize under the sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form W-9 with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent IRS Form 1099. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. Limit of one (1) First Prize per family/household/address.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guests, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever shall release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion at any time without notice or further obligation.
7. Winners’ List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope Crown The Moment Sweepstakes, c/o KJR AM Radio, 645 Elliot Avenue West, Ste. 400, Seattle, WA 98119. All requests for the winners’ list must be postmarked by January 2, 2013 and received by January 10, 2013.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., Norwalk, CT and Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, Seattle, WA
CROWN ROYAL Blended Canadian Whisky. 40% Alc./Vol. (c)2012 The Crown Royal Company, Norwalk, CT.
Please Drink Responsibly.