Every weekday at 5:30am, we'll start your "Sports Day"
2. San Francisco- 12-4 The schedule is the only reason they would beat the Hawks in the division.
3. St. Louis- 7-9- If they were in any other division they might be a playoff team. 2-4 division record kills those hopes.
1. Dallas- 9-7 Don't be surprised if Romo pushes 5000 yards and Dez is an MVP candidate. But as always they will find ways to lose and Garrett will get blown up at the end of the year.
4. NY Giants- 7-9- Probably are better than 7-9 but GB/Sea/Den/Chi all on the schedule don't help
1. Denver- 11-5- Will make up for choking to the Ravens last year and will be in the Meadowlands the first week in February.
2. Oakland- 5-11 Matt Flynn will go to
3. San Diego- 5-11- Too many of the beatable teams they play are road games…talent wise probably closer to 7 wins.
4. KC- 4-12- Offense will be better- defense won't…allowed 28 or more in 8 games last year
1. Indy- 10-6- Bradshaw was a great addition, if he can stay healthy they could be scary.
3. Tennessee- 6-10 They are 3-2 and feeling good in October, then comes @Sea, SF, @StL. Good luck with that Jake.
4. Jacksonville- 4-12- by October, Gus Bradley will have his head down at his desk after watching 6 weeks of Blaine Gabbert and ask "Why did I leave Seattle!?"
1. Pittsburgh- 10-6 Their record will be way better than they actually are because they have as easy a schedule as it gets, some of their opponents include…Oakland, Jets, Miami, Buffalo, Tennessee, get the picture? They get bombed in the first round of the playoffs, much to our delight.
2. Cinncinatti- 9-7- I'm biased against Andy Dalton, but I'm not sure why. Not many QB have won more games in first two seasons in the league.
3. Baltimore- 8-8- Remember how bad they were before Ray Rice converted a 4th and 29 and saved their season…thats the team that shows up this year.
1. New England- 11-5 - Could make the Super Bowl but only if their secondary isn't a sieve like last year
4. NY Jets- 4-12- Could be winless at their bye week but the schedule eases in December
Wild Card round
3- Indy over 6- Cinncinatti
Wild Card round
5- SF over 4-