Every weekday at 5:30am, we'll start your "Sports Day"
1. Oregon 12-0 (9-0)- Part of this prediction is to jinx them but they are loaded and I think they get revenge on Stanford.
2. Stanford 11-1 (8-1)- If they can get Oregon like they did last year they could be national title game bound, a little thin at playmaker would be their potential downfall
3. UW 8-4 (5-4)- I could see 6-6, I could also see 10-2 so I'll aim in the middle. It all comes down to Price vs. the top flight defenses, a battle he has lost consistently.
4. OSU 6-6 (3-6)- Unbalaced schedule alert! They literally could go 7-0 and lose the last 5.
5. WSU- 5-7 (3-6) They should be better (they can't be much worse). I'm predicting that a win in the Apple Cup would make them bowl eligible (which they won't get)
6. CAL- 2-10 (0-9)- Only 11 returning starters on a 3-9 team, maybe that's a good thing! Maybe not.
1. ASU 10-2 (7-2)- Stud QB, DT, 15 returners and no Oregon on the schedule, recipe for double digit wins.
2. UCLA 8-4 (6-3)- Hundley is awesome but no more Johnathan Franklin will hurt…only 11 starters return. Still very good but I don't see a step forward.
3. USC 8-4 (5-4)- As a Husky fan I want Kiffin to keep his job as long as possible. They should just barely be good enough to bring him back.
4. Arizona 5-7 (2-7)- Carey is the conferences best RB but who plays QB and who stops anyone?…118th rank D last year and 4 of first 5 conference games are on the road.
5. Utah- 2-10 (1-8)- They were 5-7 last year and they trade games with UW/Cal with games @Oregon and Stanford. Good Luck.
6. Colorado- 2-10 (1-8)- I'm feeling generous, I'm going to give them one more win than last year, not sure where it comes from though.