Every weekday at 5:30am, we'll start your "Sports Day"
KEY STATS ON GLORIA’S ANGELS:
Who is Gloria’s Angels:
Jerry Brewer from the Seattle Times has written extensively about the Strauss’ family (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003896597_gloria22.html) and their daughter Gloria’s struggle with Neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer, for over four years. During this whole ordeal the mother, Kristen Strauss, was also suffering from Multiple Sclerosis which at times restricted her to bed rest. The Strauss family experienced a tremendous outpouring of support from their extended family, friends, church and community. The support has built the blueprint for Gloria’s Angels. Along with an auction that took place earlier in the year, we also have this golf tournament to make a difference and help ease the struggles of family’s that have to deal with similar struggles in the future.
Chris Aplin is our Twitter contestant for this week in the Dick Pick 6 contest. So far through 6 weeks Dick is 19-16-1 against the spread, Slickhawk is 18-17-1 against the spread and our Tweeters are an impressive 22-13-1 vs. the Spread.
This week picks are as follows
1. #2 Florida -3 vs. #7 So. Carolina- Dick- So. Car. Slick- So. Car. Chris- So. Car.
2. #13 W. Va -3 vs. #4 Kansas St.- Dick W. Virginia, Slick- WVA, Chris- Kansas St.
3. Arizona -7 1/2 vs. UW- Dick- UW, Slick- UW, Chris- UW
4. SF -7 1/2 vs. Hawks- Dick- Hawks, Slick- Hawks, Chris- Hawks
5. Vikings -6 vs. Cards- Dick- Vikings, Slick- Cards, Chris- Cards
6. GB -6 @Stl- Dick- Pack, Slick- Pack, Chris- Pack
STONE SOLID LOCK- Dick (3-3) Houston -6 1/2 over Balt, Slick (3-3) Pack -6 over StL