CALENDAR EDITORS: TATTOO EXPO’S 11th YEAR
The 11th Annual Seattle Tattoo Expo
Friday August 10-Sunday August 12, 2012. Hours are Friday: 2:00-10:00pm; Saturday noon-10:00pm; and Sunday noon to 8:00pm.
The Northwest Rooms at the Seattle Center
The Seattle Tattoo Expo was formed with the primary goal of exposing new talent, showcasing existing fan favorites and providing enthusiasts with gathering a place to share their love for this enduring art form.
To order tickets and for more information, go to www.seattletattooexpo.com. Tickets are $15 (plus applicable fees) per day for general admission, VIP packages are also available. Tickets will also be available at the door for $20 (plus applicable fees).
• Check out the Mainstage where you’ll see live music, sideshow acts, and burlesque
• Enter or watch one of the many tattoo contests each day, with special guest judges
• Eat at one of the many favorite local restaurant’s booths at the Expo
• Grab an espresso
• Enjoy a drink in the beer garden
• Relax in the Cigar Lounge, hosted by JnJ Cigars
• Visit the Vendor Village
• Attend one of the many seminars
• Get a tattoo or watch someone else get one!
What tattoo artists will be there?
There is no way to name them all! They come from all over the Northwest, the U.S., and the world!
Visit http://www.seattletattooexpo.com/featured-artists/ for a complete list, updated weekly with new participants!
MEDIA CONTACT: JEN BERGMAN/ STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS