2012 PRO FOOTBALL SURVIVOR
sure to use the same cell phone
We started with 14,022 players!
We're down to 1
The Grand Prize for this year is ... A trip to the big game in New Orleans in February '13
Got a question, that's not answered here, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Got a question that isn't answered here ...||
This is where the 5 digit numbers will appear, if you're still alive! We'll only post the last 5 digits of your cell phone number. I'm sure you don't want your full number out there, do you? If you're seeing duplicate numbers, it's not a mistake, that just means that number has a different first 5 numbers for someone else.
THE 32 TEAMS YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM
We started with 14,022 players!
We're down to 140 going into week #16
We're now down to 136 Survivors after 16 weeks
Contest Name: NFL Football Survivor 2012
Station(s): Sports Radio 950 KJRam
Station(s) Address(es): 645 Elliott Ave W Ste 400 Seattle WA 98119
KJRam, Ackerley Broadcasting Operations, LLC, Clear Channel Broadcasting, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the "Company"), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
Listeners will have the opportunity to TEXT in one of the 32 NFL teams that they feel will win each of the 17 weeks. Listeners can only use a team once, throughout the contest. During week 1, starting Monday, September 3rd and continuing daily between 3pm and 7pm that week the TEXTing window will be open. All future weeks, listeners will be given TWO (2) 60 minute windows ... one on Thursday's and one on Friday's throughout the contest. During the week of Thanksgiving the window will be 3pm-7pm Tuesday, November 20th and Wednesday, November 21st. During all specified windows, listeners TEXT the appropriate NFL Team Name that represents the TEAM that you think will win for that week of NFL Games. Guess correctly, you advance to the next week. Guess incorrectly and you are out of the contest. YOU CAN ONLY PICK A TEAM ONCE OUT OF THE LIST OF 32 FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST. You must text in the NFL Team name for example, Seahawks, Colt, 49ers, must be texted in as all one word to short code, 49451.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin and end on or about September 3rd 2012 and continue through December 29th, 2012. Games will include all NFL games for that respective week - for example Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday games. Texts for specific teams MUST be received within specified windows and before games, where listeners have chosen those teams.
B. How to Enter: From a text enabled cell phone, Text one of
the 32 NFL Football Team Names listed on sportsradiokjr.com
to 49451 only once during specified windows above, each week.
YOU MUST USE THE SAME CELL PHONE FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THIS CONTEST.
C. How to Play: From a text enabled cell phone, Text one of the 32 NFL Football Team Names listed on 950kjr.com to 49451 only once on during specified weekly windows, described above and announced by The Gasman in the afternoon,for that week's NFL games. Dates and times may vary due to the Holiday schedules. You can only pick an NFL team once. IF you pick a team more than once it will count as a loss and you will be out of the contest. If the team you selected plays and loses that week than you are out of the contest. The only way to continue on in the contest is to pick the team that wins and to only use one NFL team once. If there is bye weekend and you texted in a team that DID NOT play during the bye weekend than you are out as well. If you miss the week's window to text in a team, than you are out of the contest and cannot rejoin. NFL Team Mascots will not be accepted. IF you text in a NFL team mascot it counts as a loss and you are out of the contest. If by week 15 (for example) there are a hand full of people remaining and all pick a team and that team loses than all move on to the next week. All NFL games will be the ones to select from, includes In order for your text message to be accepted you must text the NFL team name as all one word. Pick teams judiciously and plan out over the weeks of our contest because if you run out of teams in the later weeks, you lose and are out of the contest. It is your responsibility to look ahead and plan out the weeks of the contest because you can only use a team once. Alternate mode of entry/Free mode of Entry: Players may email entries with phone number, first name, last name, date of birth (xx/xx/xxxx), and same guidelines as stated above in the same timely manner to email@example.com but same rules and regulations apply including using the same email address, info and phone number submitted for duration of contest. There will be only ONE winner at the conclusion of the contest. There are no secondary prizes in this contest.
The 32 NFL teams are: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars ,Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins , New England Patriots ,New York Jets ,Denver Broncos ,Kansas City Chiefs ,Oakland Raiders ,San Diego Chargers ,Chicago Bears ,Detroit Lions ,Green Bay Packers ,Minnesota Vikings ,Atlanta Falcons ,Carolina Panthers ,New Orleans Saints ,Tampa Bay Buccaneers ,Dallas Cowboys ,New York Giants ,Philadelphia Eagles ,Washington Redskins ,Arizona Cardinals ,San Francisco 49ers ,Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams
D. Other Requirements: Tie breaking procedures, etc. The listeners that are still survivors at week #16 of the contest will be asked to select one winner for the final week of NFL games as well as pick the winner of each game of the final weekend against the spread for the total 16 NFL regular season games remaining and the number of total points scored combined for both teams for the last regular season game. If there is still a tie, at the same time of filling out the games against the spread, listeners will be asked to guess the total number of points scored in the December 30, 2012 Rams at Seahawks game. If there is still a tie, listeners are also asked what the total number of points the Seahawks will score at the end of the December 30th, 2012 game against the Rams. If there is still a tie, a random drawing will be conducted.
2. Prize(s). The prize that may be awarded to the eligible
A trip for two the 2013 Superbowl. Prize includes hotel accommodations, airfare, and two tickets to the game.
(Prize value: $6000.00). If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner must be U.S. residents at least 21-years old as determined by the Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the Company's stations within any thirty (30) day period. Employees of the Company, the Contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Station assumes no responsibility for cell phone carriers non-delivery. It is the responsibility of the participant to receive confirmation text and insure that text is received to system. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the "Caller ID" block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, `electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Entries must be via TEXT enabled cell phone, during the designated ½ hour time period. No other forms of entry will be accepted. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
5. Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive or modify any of these rules in its sole discretion, without notification.
9. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped envelope with contest name to Clear Channel Radio Contesting, 1906 Highland Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45219.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.